• Requires experienced subsea operators: Readily available through our strategic partners;
• Engineering and development costs: Accounted for in financial model;
• Delays due to weather and other natural forces
during summer months: Conservative operation/recovery projections.
• Rising gold prices since 2000 have spurred mining of known gold resource;
• Industrial scale backhoe operations successful offshore and in shallow waters;
• Investments in drilling programs by multiple companies prove gold reserves;
• 2011: Alaska auctions over 23K acres mining rights via 84 blocks;
• Industry estimates: 1-4 million ounces offshore.
There’s (a lot of) gold in our deal:
• Massive gold accumulation over thousands of years
just offshore in Nome, Alaska; the result of glacial activity;
• Millions of $$$ invested over decades prove gold resource;
• Estimated at 1-4 million ounces;
• Our game-changing technology: exponential increase in gold recovery;
• ROI: 3X return ($$$ or gold) through Revenue Participation.
• Alaska Earth Sciences (AES) and other geology companies have studied results from 3,500 drill samples; A leading geology company in Alaska;
on our board of advisors;
• Extensive library on historical drill results around Nome;
• Refer to area surrounding Nome as a “world class” gold deposit;
• Public data from the BIMA dredge offshore mining operations in late 1980’s proves gold is offshore.
• Largest offshore operation ever conducted in the Nome area;
• Current mining operations recovering gold offshore.